Debt Advisors Law Offices is a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code. We offer free initial consultations regarding different types of debt consolidation or complete debt elimination. Filing bankruptcy in Wisconsin is our specialty.
Steps To File Wisconsin Bankruptcy
There is an order to follow regarding how to file bankruptcy in Wisconsin:
- Fill out the form on this page “Start Right Now.” This is the first and most important step in starting the bankruptcy process because it will connect you to an attorney at one of our 7 Wisconsin locations.
- This consult will allow us to guide you towards deciding if bankruptcy may be appropriate for your particular financial situation.
- With your approval, we will pull and further review documents including your credit report, review debts, assets, and income.
- After more discussion and considerations; this may lead to the decision to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- You will learn the pros and cons to different options.
- You will learn how we can deal with creditors for you.
- You will learn how we can save your home from foreclosure.
- You will learn how we can stop a car repossession.
- After making a decision to hire our office, you will be required to return some important paperwork.
- Once all of the paperwork and monetary requirements are met, we can move quickly.
Hire A Bankruptcy Attorney For As Little As $100
You can hire a Debt Advisors Attorney and begin the bankruptcy process for as little as $100 to start.
A payment plan for the balance of your attorneys’ fees and filing fees will be agreed upon at our initial consultation.
Once our Wisconsin law firm represents you in bankruptcy, we will see to it that creditors’ phone calls stop being made to your house. After you hire us, you can refer your creditors to us and we will field all communications with your credit card companies, healthcare providers, and mortgage companies.
Which Bankruptcy Is Right For You?
A Chapter 13 bankruptcy case typically takes several years. You will be required to establish and follow a debt repayment plan, which lasts from three to five years. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy case is much quicker, often taking less than 5 months.
At Debt Advisors, we can help you determine whether you qualify under Chapter 7 bankruptcy or whether chapter 13 or other options may be better options for debt relief. If Chapter 7 is right for you, we will guide you through the Wisconsin bankruptcy process, help you avoid common mistakes and give you a fresh start for your financial future. Sometimes, it’s just good to talk to a real person and share your personal situation. Get some advice.